Etoile.

20101210

frequency

okay, something that had bother me for so long
well, it's still bothering me.
and I think there is no way to solve it.

we have our own point, well, i don't usually follow other.
It's kinda a small thing actually, but it often let me down.
and i think i hate you being here.

maybe i should not.
because you are the one who did not appreciate it.
maybe this is the best you could do?
and nothing else can change your freaking mind that you only knew yourself.
(but i don't think you really 'think' about it)

life is always unpredictable, which you could get through it easily, or adventureful.
it's always up to you, whether you WANT it or not.

honestly, i don't scare you.
i sometimes hated you too.
you're the evil that came out under the sun.
you show me all the way how to become depraved, dissolute
at the same time, you gain a lot of things which you're born to have it.
it's true our path, our mind, our sky is different.
i hate you to have it.

in my mind,
hmm, sometimes it's the best way to hate someone or something
forget about him or her and you will get easily on everything
just that you need to stand on your own way and figure out how to let go it.

I used to be very straight forward and maybe sometimes too much of joking
and somebody think that i ain't the serious person who can easily get mad.

well, you're wrong enough.
this is the way how i communicate with people, and i know you hate it but at the same time you love it so much.

TOUGH hah?
not easy hah?


xoxo. you know you love me : )

peace.